PREMIER ONE, TWO & THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT HOMES
LOCATED A STONE’S THROW AWAY FROM THE TURKEY CREEK SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX.
With shops, restaurants, a cinema and a host of other conveniences close by, we’re inviting you to be a part of this undeniably exceptional community located just 1/8 mile north on Campbell Station Road from the I-40 and Campbell Station Road Exit.
Address: 11613 Vista Terrace Way, Knoxville, TN 37932
- Farragut Primary School
- Farragut Intermediate School
- Hardin Valley Middle School
- Hardin Valley Academy School
A well-appointed clubhouse for entertainment, leisure and wellness include:
- Gourmet demonstration & tasting kitchen
- Executive business center, café and numerous lounge spaces
- Gaming area with shuffle board & pool table
- Salt-water pool with chaise & poolside loungers
- Outdoor kitchen, entertainment area and bar-style seating overlooking pool
- Fire pit & grilling stations
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 3-in-1 Infrared sauna
Additionally, the community boasts a dog park & grooming studio, laundry facility and landscaped courtyards designed for rest and relaxation.
Smart PARTNERS Program
You made the SMART move to our community, now learn about the benefits of our Smart PARTNERS Program! We have partnered with local businesses for our residents to receive exclusive discounts just for being a member of the Overlook @ Farragut community! Just flash your Smart PARTNER key tag that you received at move in for the discount! For a complete list of PARTNERS & discounts, visit our Facebook album, Smart PARTNERS!
The homes at the Overlook at Farragut are built with new and traditional soundproofing concepts resulting in superior sound isolation between adjacent units not seen in typical multifamily construction including:
Concrete firewalls between primary party walls and on certain other shared walls, a staggered 2×4 stud wall is built using a layer of gypsum board and insulation on both sides of the wall cavity.
The sound insulation between floors includes 2 layers of gypsum board to the underside of the resilient channel with flexible caulk (acoustic sealant) applied around the entire edge of the wall/ceiling junction between the two layers of gypsum board, insulation in the floor cavity and AcoustaMat, an impact sound absorbing flooring under-lament to separate the finished floor from the sub floor structure.
Finer Interior Finishes
- Sleek stainless steel appliances
- Washer/Dryer connections
- Solid maple wood cabinetry in a walnut finish
- Elegant granite countertops in kitchens & bathrooms
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in a Driftwood finish throughout*
- Garden bathtubs with designer tile surrounds
- Durable, moisture resistant faux wood blinds throughout